Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Wakefield, within the Adults Integrated Care Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is up to £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract. Working Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm and to 4.30pm on a Friday.
- You will work closely with our key partners in the Intensive Support Team, to carry out person led assessments with people aged 18 and over with a learning disability.
- Based on strengths to promote positive change, self-determination and to prevent harm to people with an appearance of social care needs, in order for people to achieve their personal outcomes.
- The team consists of social workers, care co-ordinators and co-ordination support officers.
- As an experienced post qualified Social Worker, you will be passionate about making a difference, and ready to embrace change.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services.
- Experience and knowledge to strength-based assessments and support planning.
- The ability to travel is essential.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Chris Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.