Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Hillingdon, within the Adults Initial Assessment Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker role is £39,000 per annum.
- Manage an increasingly complex social work caseload including safeguarding adults with more autonomy.
- Demonstrate expertise in one or more areas of social work practice.
- Use a range of frameworks for assessment and intervention.
- Provide support for trainees and other employees, including acting as a ‘buddy’ for inductees.
- Take responsibility for obtaining regular, effective supervision from appropriate Social Worker to ensure effective practice, critical reflection and career development.
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding and use of knowledge related to area of practice, including critical awareness of current issues and new evidence-based practice research.
- Maintain knowledge or current team plan and of own contribution in delivering this.
- Demonstrate cost-consciousness in the application of available resources.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- At least 3 years of post-qualifying experience within frontline adult social work.
- PCF Experienced Social Worker standards is essential.
- Stage 1 and 2 Practice Educator Professional Standards (PEPS) is essential.
- Experience in the assessment and care management of older people and/or people with disabilities.
- Experience in the application of the Mental Capacity Act 2005 and the Care Act 2014.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.