Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Halton, within the Hospital Discharge Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Support the safe and timely facilitation of hospital discharge, particularly given the pressure that the Acute Trust is under at the present time and approaching winter
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Have experience in an Integrated Hospital Discharge Team
- Carefirst knowledge would be desirable.
- Ability to hold a complex caseload and hit the ground running.
- Full Driving Licence and car use are essential.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Chris Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.