Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within an Adult Hospital Discharge Team based in South Gloucestershire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30.20 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- Working in our Home to Decide Team, dedicated to supporting our local residents following hospital discharge within South Gloucestershire.
- You will help improve the quality of services provided to adults with care, working closely within a team of service co-ordinators, occupational therapists, commissioning officers, business support workers and rapid responders to ensure that agreed performance and quality standards are achieved across the team and that working practices meet statutory and local requirements that optimise outcomes for service users.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.