Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Adult's Social Workers to work full-time within Hospital Teams based in Birmingham. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rates for these locum Adult's Social Worker jobs are £24.47 per hour (Assignment rate) and are initial 3-month contracts.
These are 7-day posts. Workers will work 5 days and 2 days off. One weekend in a month is expected. For all posts, there will be flexibility in working from home.
- Two social workers needed to support with the Discharge to Assess model
- Ensure quick, safe and effective discharges, working within the Covid guidelines and the Care Act
- Two social workers needed to prevent unnecessary admission to the hospital. For the front door post if the person does not work in close proximity to the hospital they will be expected to be on-site for the weekend cover to be able to answer the bleep
Requirements of the Adult's Social Workers:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
These Adult's Social Worker jobs are advertised by Aj Singh; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.