Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Manchester, within the Adults Urgent Care and Discharge to Assess Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Undertake assessments within Discharge to Assess beds, but also some community visits to homes.
- Manage a caseload in a fast-paced environment.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Diploma or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post qualifying experience within frontline social work.
- Ability to write evidence-based assessments and work to deadlines.
- Have an excellent knowledge of the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act etc.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
- A knowledge of Liquid Logic would be beneficial.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Paige Westbrook; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.