Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in an Adults Community Safeguarding Team based in Havering. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28 - £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Contribute to the delivery of an effective Adult social care service as part of a social work team, improving outcomes for Adults and Carers.
- Manage caseloads dependent upon experience, grade of post and complexity of cases, utilising specialist knowledge for appropriate interventions, needs and risk assessments, care planning and safeguarding investigations.
- Carry out high quality assessments, using person-centred, community focused, and multi-agency interventions to bring about positive change through developing effective relationships and to secure the best outcomes for service users and carers.
- Ensure that vulnerable adults are adequately protected in line with Havering Safeguarding Adults policy and procedures and relevant legislation.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Significant experience (e.g. at least 2 years) of work within Adult services, including assessments and statutory work.
- Experience of multi-disciplinary inter-agency basis and ability to negotiate on behalf of customers and carers.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.