Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Scunthorpe, within the Adults Community Locality Teams.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £24-£35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 4-month contract.
- 37 hours per week.
- Undertake needs led assessments in a timely manner.
- Commission services as per identified needs.
- Be on the responder rota in terms of crisis response.
- Work with integrated colleagues.
- Attend DST's.
- Undertake MCA/BI assessments.
- Must be able to undertake face to face visits.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post qualifying experience within frontline social work, including experience working within Community Locality Teams.
- Must have knowledge and experience of Mental Capacity Act, Care Act Assessments, MDT working, care and support planning, working with adults 18+.
- Must be able to use relevant databases.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Paige Westbrook; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.