Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Social Workers to work full-time in an Adults Community Development Team based in Southend. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £32,000 - £38,000 per annum.
- This role is crucial to the delivery of person-centred care assessments and supporting young people/adults to remain as independent as possible.
- Working alongside health colleagues, supporting interdependence with the community, you will support adults and carer's as a 'change agent' to build on their strengths and assets
- Flexible working, salary car sacrifice scheme and excellent training and development opportunities.
- They are committed to ensuring that you are supported in this varied and challenging role with the appropriate level of training.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services.
- Previous experience of working with within the adults sector.
- The ability to write up assessments and make judgements quickly and effectively.
- You must have also completed your ASYE.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.