Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Harlow, within the Adults Community Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £207 per day (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Community-based role within the Harlow area.
- Become a partner of the local community in which our residents live, connecting Adults to their community and working with universal services.
- Becoming an expert in the services within the local community and an advocate for promoting strengths, you will work exclusively with Adults who have a learning disability and/or Autism and their carers.
- Work collaboratively with Statutory and non-statutory organisations, excellent communication skills are essential for this role.
- Share ideas and best practice, providing specialist advice as part of a multi-disciplinary team sharing your knowledge as a Social Worker.
- Be involved in initiatives that run across authorities and organisations.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline social work.
- A can-do attitude is a must, you will be passionate about person centred work and supporting adults to maximise their independence and achieve person centred outcomes.
- Openness to innovation is integral to this work, you will need to think outside the box and identify new ways of working and supporting others.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by James Hunter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.