Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in an Adults CHC Team based in Cambridge/Peterborough. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adult Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The main purpose of this role is to complete assessments and reviews in preparation for the NHS Continuing Healthcare process and participating in the multidisciplinary meetings to establish eligibility for NHS CHC.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent (diploma/CQSW) in social work
- Social Work England registration
- Previous experience as a social worker within adult services
- Must be experienced in NHS CHC Practice and be flexible to work across both CCC and PCC to clear a backlog of Assessments following the suspension due to Covid-19.
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.