Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Social Workers to work full-time within the Adult's Care Review Team, based in Reading. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rates for these locum Social Worker jobs are £32.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 12-month contract.
The post holder will be based at home and provided with a laptop, mobile phone and support with remote working but will be expected to carry out face to face assessments and intervention where virtual assessments are not appropriate.
- Undertake assessments, reviews and care and support planning with individuals and their carers, promoting well-being, independence and protection
- Take a person-centred, strengths-based approach, maximising independence to reduce care package costs, reduce readmission to hospital and work closely with Occupational Therapists, care coordinators and care providers to right size packages of care
Requirements of the Social Workers:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience in assessing needs and implementing care and support plans, working with professionals from other agencies, and enabling approaches to support people to maintain or regain independence
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
These Social Worker jobs are advertised by Keiran Driver; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.