Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within an Adults, Care & Support Team in Truro. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adult's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £24.03 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
General duties/ About the job:
- You will be assessing the needs for young people who are approaching adulthood in order to ensure a seamless transfer for Children's to Adult services.
- Need to have a track record of working within the field of Adult Social Care.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adult's services
- Ability to work with Mosaic care management system. Good IT skills car driver with access to a vehicle as you will need to travel throughout the County and undertake some specific out of County work
This Social Worker job is advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.