Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within an Adults Assessment Team based in Rotherham.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32.99 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- You will be based in one of our Locality Teams working with Adults who have a variety of complex health and social care needs.
- You will work as a member of a multi-skilled team who will be responsible for the holistic assessment of individuals and their carer's needs.
- Be responsible for the day to day management of your assigned cases, intervening with legal and procedural authority to protect vulnerable people at risk of abuse or neglect.
- You will also be required to complete Continuing Health Care Checklist and respective Decision Support Tools as required.
- You will also work as part of a duty team, being able to provide an immediate response to customers across Rotherham, undertaking urgent face to face visits as needed.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within social care
- Have experience of undertaking care Act assessment, support planning, Mental Capacity Assessments and making best interests decisions.
- Have an understanding of DOLS and act in accordance with the legal framework, having an understanding of court proceedings.
- Have experience of working within safeguarding policy and procedures, have an understanding of the legal remit of safeguarding under the Care Act, be able to implement the Making Safeguarding Personal principals and carry out Section 42 enquiries.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.