Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within an Adults Assessment Team based in Sheffield. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adult's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is paying up to £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
The post will be focussed upon working within the Adult Social Care element of the service, conducting care needs assessments (Care Act), formulating plans, putting together plans for funding panels, and social care reviews.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adult's Services
- 2 Years Post Qualifying experience is required
- Experience and competence of carrying out adult care needs assessments and have a good understanding of Care Act responsibilities.
- Ideally, have experience of mental health issues and how mental health difficulties may have an impact upon a person's care needs.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Chris Page; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.