Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Southend for a Social Worker to work 37 hours per week, within the Adult’s Access Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £32,000 - £38,000 per annum.
- Monday - Friday
- Be an instigator for change, focusing on positives in line with Southend on Sea Borough Council's approach in supporting individuals, families and carer's through strengths-based conversations, assessments and care planning post-discharge from hospital
- Support people and their carer's as a 'change agent' to build on their strengths, assets and abilities to self-manage
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults’ Services
- Be able to work within a pressurised environment and be flexible with working to ensure the core hours are covered
- Completed ASYE
- Experience in working within a local authority setting and be able to demonstrate your commitment to effective team working
- Excellent communication skills; be proficient with using various computer systems and programmes; a good manager of time and be able to work under pressure working experience of knowledge of working with adults and older people
- Experience in safeguarding; and experience of undertaking Mental Capacity Act assessments
- Flexible working, salary car sacrifice scheme and excellent training and development opportunities
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.