Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Southend in an Adults team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The Salary for this permanent Social Worker job is £31,000- £38,000 per annum. Working 37 hours a week.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- You will need to have the ability to work under pressure and deliver quality outcomes
- The post holder will need to have a sound knowledge of the SET Procedures for Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults and assessment and investigation skills.
- You will need to demonstrate that you have a proven ability in ensuring that adults and older people are appropriately safeguarded.
- It is desirable that you have some hospital and/or community experience to understand the interface and delivery of care between Health and Social Care, to include a working knowledge of Continuing Healthcare.
- You will be committed to ensuring a culture that adults are at the centre of all decision making and are in control of their lives
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.