Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Shrewsbury. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £22.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Responsible for the holistic assessment of individuals and their carers' needs, arranging and/or delivering services to meet these needs and reassessing needs as appropriate.
- The jobholder will be responsible for the day to day management of those cases for which they are the named worker.
- Social Workers will intervene with legal and procedural authority to protect vulnerable people at risk of abuse or neglect; to help individuals, families and groups to sustain and develop their capacities for independent living and in complex situations to try to prevent or resolve conflict which may place individuals at risk.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Chris Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.