Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Barnsley. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for these locum Social Worker jobs are £22.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- These assessments will be completed jointly with the Continuing Health Care (CHC) nurses.
- Three to five assessments to be completed per week.
- The majority of the assessments will be completed via Microsoft Team. Allocation of work and support will be from Adult Social Care (ASC)
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Extensive experience of completing Decision Support Tool
These Social Worker jobs are advertised by Chris Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.