Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time based in Halton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adult's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Responsible for a caseload of more complex cases, providing advice to other social workers in relation to their cases.
- Provides casework supervision to other social workers in the team and may also supervise students, trainees, less experienced professional team members, support staff and volunteers.
- Participate in the planning/reviewing of cases.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with service users, their families and carers.
- Provide advice and support and promote independence and early intervention, as necessary.
- Liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities.
- Maintain and update case notes and other records to required ethical and quality standards.
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adult's Services
- Knowledge of theory and practice of care assessment, planning and detailed knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation and its application.
- Supervisory skills, as may supervise students, trainees, support staff and volunteers.
- Analytical, planning and communication skills
This Social Worker job is advertised by Chris Page; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.