Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Sutton within the Adults Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Working with adults with physical disabilities, adults with learning disabilities who are living with family carers, adults with mental health where this is a secondary diagnosis, older people and carers.
- We are committed to providing a person centred, strengths based approach to all our residents to maximise their independence and social networks.
- We require social workers who are committed to these values to join our friendly, supportive team.
- We have monthly team meetings, and a culture of informal support, learning and reflecting within the team.
- Our team is in the process of working more closely within the GP clusters in the area and this provides opportunity for multi-disciplinary working to improve outcomes for the individual's we support.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Experience with Continuing Healthcare is preferable
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.