Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Matlock, within the Adults Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £25-£30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- 37 hours per week.
- To provide a social work service that supports individuals and communities to achieve their potential.
- To work in partnership with individuals to identify needs and to develop plans and responses which meet those needs.
- To act on behalf of vulnerable individuals to safeguard their health and wellbeing.
- Effectively manage a designated caseload to achieve the best outcomes for individuals, groups and communities.
- Provide leadership and expertise to empower individuals, groups and communities to achieve identified change.
- Build and sustain relationships with individuals and communities. Represent the needs of vulnerable people.
- Work with individuals, their carers and their advocates, where appropriate, in the assessment of individuals needs and the provision of appropriate services/resources.
- Work with individuals to identify the aims and objectives of proposed interventions.
- Produce care plans with individuals and ensure their effective implementation.
- Provide social work with homeless and potentially homeless persons/families.
- Act as a Duty Officer.
- Record all work undertaken and prepare reports/assessments.
- Undertake financial assessment role, where required.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline adult social work.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Paige Westbrook; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.