Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Scunthorpe, within the Adults Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £24-£35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Effectively manage a case load with a varying complexity.
- Provide a statutory range of assessments, reviews and reassessments using social work methods, theories, and models to identify actions to achieve change and development, and that improve life opportunities.
- Work within all relevant legislative requirements, policy, and procedures to assess and meet the needs of adults and their circle of support and to provide appropriate support through the offer of a personal budget where appropriate.
- Maintain accurate, comprehensive, and comprehensible records in accordance with applicable legislation, protocols and guidelines.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline adult social work.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to undertake a range of assessments and care planning for the service user group, taking account of quality and cost.
- Ability to manage own caseload and prioritise a complex caseload working to identified timescales.
- Extensive knowledge of the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, BI decision making, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults and CHC able to participate in DST meetings.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Paige Westbrook; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.