Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Uxbridge, within the Adults Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker role is £39,000 per annum.
- Use a range of frameworks for assessment and intervention.
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding and use of knowledge related to area of practice, including critical awareness of current issues and new evidence-based practice research.
- Use a wide range of evidence sources to inform decision-making.
- Clearly report and record judgements, decisions, and analysis using the appropriate system (Protocol/AIS).
- Be responsible for proactive measures in response to emergency safety and liberty issues.
- Manage a wider, increasingly complex social work caseload including safeguarding adults, with more autonomy.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline adult social work, including the assessment and care management of older people and/or people with disabilities.
- Experience in the application of the Mental Capacity Act 2005 and the Care Act 2014.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Completion of ASYE.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.