Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Adults Social Worker to work full-time based in Bedford.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £22.53 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 2-month contract.
- Responsible for an identified community caseload, ensuring high standard professional conduct to comply with the best practice and professional accountabilities.
- Coordinating care and managing packages of care for individuals.
- Promote a service user focussed service.
- Participate in audits and survey relevant to the team.
- Participate in development of new policies and procedures as required.
- Ensure that clients receive a culturally competent service.
- Co-ordinate the day-to-day activity and manage the workload of the team.
- Ensure the legal requirements of the Mental Health Act(1983) and subsequent amendments are adhered to.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Recent experience working as a Social Worker in Adults Services
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.