Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Adult's Social Worker to work full-time based in Dudley. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rates for this locum Adult's Social Worker job is £22.85 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- To work with vulnerable adults, helping them to do things, achieve ambitions, take control over their lives as much as possible, building relationship and networks that maintain their independence.
- This will be achieved by social workers in the Community with some working from home .
- This will involve assessment of the needs of individuals and their carers jointly with other interested professionals and the creative design, provision and review of individualised support
Requirements of the Adult's Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Social work experience of working with vulnerable adults in local government, voluntary or independent sector
- Direct experience of working with adults, especially those from different racial & cultural backgrounds
- Ability to initiate, draft & produce reports
- Ability to deal with / record casework, communicate effectively with client groups & professionals in order to assess client needs. Ability to develop person-centred care plans
- Ability to deal with conflict and complaints
- Ability to participate within a duty team framework
- Knowledge of relevant statutory social work legislation. Knowledge of the issues relating to the well-being of service users covering a wide range of client
- Demonstrable basic health & safety knowledge relevant to the job, according to Section 7 HSWA and Council policy
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Adult's Social Worker job is advertised by Aj Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.