Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Social Workers to work full-time within an Adults Team based in Taunton. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for these locum Social Worker jobs are £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and are initial 3-month contracts.
Duties of the Social Workers:
- Somerset County Council are seeking 2 locum social workers to support across the Somerset County with carrying out Care Act Eligibility assessments/reviews of interim placements that have been made to support with facilitating hospital discharges and supporting people to return to their own homes.
- It will be expected that this role will require motivated individuals to work at pace so that individuals are supported at their optimum and will be in line with Somerset County Council's community model.
Requirements of the Social Workers:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults Services
- The candidate must have good communication, report writing and IT skills
- Experience of completing assessments and undertaking support plan reviews is essential
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
These Social Worker jobs are advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.