Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Buxton currently (Working from home due to restrictions) within the Adults Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract. Full time 9-5 Monday -Friday.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Robust social care assessment skills
- Learning disability experience would be very beneficial
- Worked under the Care Act 2014
- Must be a hard worker and can work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills
- Has experience of working with MOSAIC (case management application) - Can train but would need IT skills
- Experience in duty work and able to adapt to changing work pressures
This Social Worker job is advertised by Marc Leggett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.