Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within an Adults Team based in Bath. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is to be confirmed and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- This role is focussed on providing appropriate, effective interventions and treatments to people with severe and enduring mental health needs, and their carers enabling and assisting them to meet daily health, social care and well being needs, in line with personal recovery goals, and facilitating engagement with mainstream services.
- Always under the overarching framework of CPA, the post holder will be responsible for the ongoing assessment, planning delivery and review of activities and interventions against identified health, social care and well being needs, acting as care coordinator for a defined group of service users.
- The role will also require undertaking and delivering specific health or social care assessments and interventions, according to care clusters, including identified service users on other caseloads. This maybe either on a one to one basis, or as part of a group activity.
- Some regular out of hours working maybe required.
- To participate in management, caseload and clinical supervision in accordance with trust policy.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.