Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Adults Social Worker to work full-time in Sefton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £29.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Experienced practitioner with at least two years community experience in the field expected to undertake complex cases including assessment and management of risks
- Required to give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings
- Recognised by peers as a source of reliable knowledge and expertise demonstrating critical knowledge of the range of theories and models for social work intervention.
- Expected to oversee the teaching and assessment of social work students carrying out practice learning placements as required.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Chris Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.