Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Horley, Surrey in a Private setting. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The Salary for this permanent job is £32,000 per annum.
- Being responsible for managing a complex case load which will require working with people who have mental health problems and who may offend. This will include more vulnerable service users with particularly complex problems
- Working in a multi-disciplinary setting, supporting all disciplines
- Completing a full annual social care reassessment within the CPA format on all patients for whom you are the named social worker
- Collaborating with the home authorities, service users and ensuring that their families are involved in decision making/care planning process where possible
- Maintaining appropriate electronic and integrated files and records of work undertaken and completing required administrative procedures
- Facilitating access to welfare rights, housing, advocacy services and associated support services
- Completing professional development and training including that relating to post qualification as appropriate
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- At least 2 years frontline experience within Adults' Service
- Annual salary of £32,000
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.