Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Social Worker to work full time based in Bury, within the Adult Safeguarding Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker is up to £26.88 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
Candidates will have the opportunity to work flexibly from home and in the office. Access to a car with business insurance is highly recommended.
- Hold a caseload as well as support the duty function on a rota basis.
- Screen safeguarding referrals in line with the section 42(1) criteria and holding a caseload of section 42 enquiries (Care Act 2014).
- Undertake home visits, participation in safeguarding enquiry planning and review meetings, complex mental capacity assessments, MDT working and supporting newly qualified social workers.
- Hold cases of varying priorities including high complex and high risk cases.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Candidates must have at least 2 years post qualifying experience and be able to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Candidates will be required to have sound knowledge and application of the Care Act 2014, Mental Capacity Act 2005, Mental Health Act 1983, Human Rights Act 1998, Equality Act 2010 and Data Protection Act 2018/GDPR. Candidates will be required to uphold the safeguarding principles and promote Making Safeguarding Personal.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Paige Westbrook; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.