Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Social Worker to work within Adults Mental Health Services based in Addlestone.
The pay rate for this permanent Social Worker role is £35,000-39,000 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
- Assess the social care needs of service users
- Provide direct social work intervention to some of the most challenging and complex service users and their carers
- Provide effective support for people with mental health needs using a strength-based approach to enable individuals to live as independently as possible with more choice and control
- Mentoring and support from experienced colleagues
- Innovative technology: laptop and mobile phones are provided. Front line staff will get touch screen hybrid devices to allow you to work in an agile way and minimise unnecessary travel
- Work/life balance: flexible working is supported where possible, including working from home or hot desking at a number of County Council sites
- 26 days annual leave (28 after 2 years' service) plus 8 bank holidays
- Relocation assistance of up to £8,000, subject to meeting eligibility criteria
- A generous local government salary-related pension
- 24/7 employee assistance programme (EAP)
- Option to join our car lease scheme and many more discounted life-style benefits
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience working within a similar role
These jobs are advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.