Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in an Adults Locality Team based in Gloucester. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Adult Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- The successful candidate will manage a range of complex cases working in a city center team with a range of people, their families, and carers.
- The role will involve working between the core hours of 09:00 - 17:00 and is primarily office-based, to encourage a reflective working environment.
- As a Social Worker in the team, you will also be required to travel in and around Gloucester, so the ability to work across the County is required.
- You will be offered regular supervision and support in your role.
- understanding of the legislative frameworks and an individual who has evidenced continued professional development, to ensure their practice quality is constantly evolving
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work.
- Current Social Work registration.
- Post qualifying experience within adult services.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.