Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in an Adults Transitions Team based in Hackney. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adults' services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- The post holder will be part of Adult Services. They will work to assess the social care needs of people in accordance with the wellbeing principles of the Care Act and offer a personalised and strengths based approach.
- Working to promote personalised support and facilitating the opportunities for service user choice and control, they will be responsible for managing a case load, conducting robust assessments in partnership with service users, their carers and multi-disciplinary partners where appropriate.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within adults' services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.