Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time based in Guernsey, within the Adult Community Services Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £49,500 per annum and is a permanent contract.
- Provide high quality research-based casework service to service users.
- Provide consultation, support, specialist advice and joint working within the integrated services to deliver person centred care and support.
- Provide training, consultation and supervision as delegated by the Senior Practitioner for less experienced social workers, support workers and student social workers.
- Act in an advisory capacity to members of the multidisciplinary team on social care issues relating to adults, educating or acting as a mentor as appropriate.
- Provide complex psychosocial support for service users with terminal illness/life threatening illnesses and their families, advocating for service users, carers, and families around complex emotional & practical needs.
- Form relationships with service users to formulate and accurate assessment of complex psychosocial needs of service users, their families and service providers and assess for services in line with local policy.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Previous experience within a frontline social work adult community service team
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.