Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Chester, within the Adult Community Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £29.88 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
This role is a Flexible Worker role, meaning it will be based across a range of locations across the Borough. Many services and customers span across the Borough and therefore you may be required to work at any location in Cheshire West and Chester.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within a social care setting.
- Statutory and policy knowledge of Social Work.
- Knowledge of non-local Authority service provision and anti-discrimination policy.
- Satisfactory attendance record.
- Ability to travel to different locations.
- Ability to work irregular and unsocial hours as required.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Paige Westbrook; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.