Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Braintree, Essex in an Adults CMHT. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this Permanent Social Worker role is £31,000 to £38,000 per annum.
- Work as a Social Worker in the Social Care Review team providing high quality assessment of service users 117 needs.
- Support the delivery of strength and asset-based approaches promoting recovery and social inclusion with individuals and families.
- Implementing the personalisation agenda through strengths-based assessments vital to delivering the statutory social care duties and responsibilities within the Care Act (2014).
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Must be an excellent communicator, dynamic and well versed and assertive in multi-disciplinary working and developing and maintaining relationships with key partners.
- High degree of flexibility and creativity and a positive, forward-thinking attitude.
- Season Ticket Loans
- NHS discounts for staff
- Excellent Training facilities and opportunities
- Buying and Selling annual leave scheme
- The opportunity to work bank shifts and expand knowledge and experience in other areas
- Salary Sacrifice schemes including lease cars and Cycle to Work
This Social Worker job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.