Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in an Adults Neighbourhood Team which is based in Tameside. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £26.88 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
The Care Coordinator will provide a comprehensive mental health service to adults of working age who experience severe mental health problems within the community.
- Assessment of need of the service user and carer
- Formulation of care plan
- Implementation of a plan of care for the service user in collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team, referring agent, family/carer and service user, where appropriate.
- Assessment and monitoring of risk,
- Formulation of risk within mental health assessment
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Marc Leggett; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.