Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time based in Stockport, within the Adoption Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £21.76 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Assessing and supporting the adoptive families we recruit to meet the needs of our children and the wider pool of children waiting for adoptive families
- All stages of the recruitment and assessment process, the opportunity to facilitate preparation and ongoing training for families as well as being part of the wider team involved in finding the right families for our children who have a plan of adoption
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
- Experience of adoption to work on the Recruitment and Assessment team
- A good understanding of the issues faced by children who have suffered trauma and the qualities needed in adoptive families to meet those needs
- A good communicator, a team player and be passionate about achieving positive outcomes for children
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Giorgio Dimuccio; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.