Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in an Adoption Team in Staffordshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £27.53 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Working with birth families when there are difficulties and prior to any recommendation that children should be removed
- Offering support and alternatives to children going into care
- Making decisions about the placement of brothers and sister together or apart
- Assessing prospective foster carers
- Training prospective foster carers
- Helping with and making decisions about contact with birth parents, brothers and sisters and other family members after adoption and what happens in practice
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Must have Adoption experience
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kaselle Lee; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.