Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Lancashire, within the Adoption Support Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £37 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Duties of the Social Worker:
- To manage an allocated workload
- Ensuring high quality adoption support is available that meets the specific needs of adopters and adoptees according to Directorate priorities, and that all the legislation, standards and regulations are met.
- Being involved in running local support groups.
- To engage in joint training initiatives and undertake work originating outside the area if this is necessary to ensure equitable distribution of work, and in the interests of efficient and effective service delivery
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Must be a car driver
This Social Worker job is advertised by Vaughan Graham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.