Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Northampton, within the Adoption Team.
The salary for this permanent Social Worker role is £33,568 - £36,597 per annum.
- Assess family and friends to look after children who cannot live at home, enabling them to achieve permanence within their wider carer network.
- Work closely with families and with colleagues from across the Trust.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline social work.
- A working knowledge of Signs of Safety is also an advantage within this role as we undertake our practice in line with SoS principles.
- Ability to develop positive relationships is vital as is the need to have strong assessment skills.
- Good knowledge of Fostering Regulations and National Minimum Standards.
- Be an enthusiastic, self-motivated team player with a passion for improving the lives of vulnerable children.
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
- Evidence social work knowledge and experience of families in a fostering context.
- Demonstrate strong assessment and fostering supervision skills.
- Be committed to promoting the work of the team with families and within the Trust.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Lucy Pearson; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.