Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within an Adoption Team in Blackpool. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £35 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
As post holder you will undertake court directed assessments both within the local area and be expected to travel across the UK if required. You will work closely with the children's teams to inform care planning decisions and outcomes for children and young people.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experience and demonstrable skills in engaging children/young people through a variety of direct work methods
- At least 2 years' experiencein statutory children's social work
- Good understanding of safeguarding children processes
- Experience of court work
- Experience of managing a varied and complex case load
- Ability to write concise, fit for purpose reports/court statements and ability to maintain up to date and accurate records.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience of inputting into children's services data systems (Mosaic;ICS)
- Ability to be flexible, resilient and reflective
This Social Worker job is advertised by Vaughan Graham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.