Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Social Worker to work full-time within an Acute Inpatient Unit based in Ipswich.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £23.74 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Work on a busy female inpatient mental health unit with a high turnover of patients so facilitating admissions and discharges
- Take charge of the ward at times
- Work as part of the team and give and receive management supervision, participate in team meetings and reflective practice
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults’ Services
- Experience of working in an acute mental in-patient setting
- Excellent communication skills and adhere to the trust values of positively, respectfully and together
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.