Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Social Worker to work full time based in Wandsworth, within the Access Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
The Access Team is the front door service for residents accessing the Adult social Care services for Wandsworth. The Access Team is a fast paced dynamic team that adopts a strengths based approach, to promote independence and informed choice.
- Respond to urgent requests for care
- Complete Emergency support plans and drafting reports for funding approval
- Conduct Carers Assessments
- Process Safeguarding Concerns
- Assist the other members of the team by assisting on the phones
- Process referrals and offering an Information and signposting service.
- Continuously seek better value for money while meeting resident’s outcomes at lower cost
- Have the interests of residents and service users at heart, and ensuring they receive the highest standards of service provision
- Take a team approach that values collaboration and partnership working
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Social and Healthcare Qualified
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Have knowledge of current developments in relevant legislation, national guidance and frameworks and how to access more detailed information when necessary, including the local authority’s responsibility to safeguard adults at risk
- Be able to make rapid judgements, at times in emergencies
- May be required to work for either team as service requires
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley McSheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.