Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in an Access & Response Team based in Camden. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- As a social worker you will be expected to manage your own workload and resources, you will undertake assessments of risk, need and capacity and respond appropriately to support the service user.
- You will have the skills to respond appropriately to unexpected events and crisis and have the ability to recognise signs of harm, abuse and neglect and how to manage these issues.
- You must have a thorough understanding of current legislation and how it applies to the work of the profession including understanding the prevailing needs, whilst to promote the best interests of service users and carers at all times.
- The post holder must be able to assess a situation, determine its nature and severity and take the requisite action based on knowledge and experience.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- BA, BSC or MA in Social Work or equivalent
- DIPSW or CQSW
- Registered with Health and Care Professional Council (HCPC)
- Commitment that post holder will undertake Post Qualifying Courses when relevant
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jake Merry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.