Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Hackney, within the Access & Assessment Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £31 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To provide a high quality and effective social work service to respond to the needs of children and their families in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines.
- To assess need, plan and deliver focused intervention to safeguard children and promote positive outcomes. Access and Assessment service
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.