Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Social Worker to work based in Leicester.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker role is £16.91 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 2-month contract.
- Deliver a high quality, person-centred, accountable statutory social care service, ensuring that vulnerable adults and their families and careers are able to assess, manage and review their own needs and risks, maximise their own independence, and self-direct the responses to deliver agreed outcomes.
- Ensure vulnerable adults and their families are protected and safeguarded.
- Identify, investigate and manage potential safeguarding, mental capacity, continuing health care and other high risk situations where citizens’ safety or liberty may be at risk, working with all relevant agencies so as to enable citizens to take risks whilst protecting them from abuse, managing the risks to staff and the Council.
- Promote independence and facilitate solutions, providing practical, person-centred assistance for citizens, their family/carer and their support network.
- Maintain efficient and reliable liaison with other statutory and voluntary agencies as well as other Council departments, having particular regard to effective working relationships with statutory and independent sector providers of residential, nursing and community based services.
- Undertake the statutory functions of the Department relevant to the post, maintaining an up to date knowledge of legislation, policy and service developments in social work, occupational therapy and related areas of skill and expertise.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work.
- Current Social Work England registration.
- Recent post-qualifying experience within frontline social work.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Paige Westbrook; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.