Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Social Worker to work full-time based in Lewisham, within the Family Support and Safeguarding Service.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £38.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Hold a full caseload
- Undertake casework with the more complex and challenging families that require a high level of social work expertise, including child protection, court and PLO
- Lead, model good practice and deliver relationship-based, reflective practice which is congruent with the vision, values, signs of safety practice framework and meets the expected practice standards
- Promote effective participation and engagement with children, young people and families, leading to seeking feedback in order to learn and deliver good outcomes and supporting social workers to deliver family network meetings
- Lead and model good practice and support less experienced Social Workers
- Promote and model excellent interagency work
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to motivate others
- Personally robust
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.